My favorite part of today’s episode is Jane’s reaction to Susanna saying, “So what the f$&k, girl?” Her face is like:
- 30% horror at hearing the f-bomb.
- 30% agreement that, yeah, what the eff just happened
- 10% HOW DO I ACCESS THIS BOX’S INSIDES?
- 10% of “Hey, don’t attack my new, shiny…
9. I guess everyone just swears on my vlog now. That’s the kind of world we live in.
the process of reading
life hack: just be fucking nice to people
If you think “Love is an Open Door” has left my head for 2 seconds in the last 48 hours, you’re out of your mind.
keep your friends close, but your enemies closer
like really, very close
so close that you can feel your enemies breath on your neck
and you shiver with hatred and… anticipation?
turn around and look deep into your enemies eyes, letting your gaze drag down to their lips, your eyes intense with desire. push your enemies up against the wall.
make out with your enemies.
your friends, who are still close, are super uncomfortable and kinda grossed out
you hear that? No one can French kiss like me. NO ONE. O_O